Polarimeter is an instrument used for determining optical rotation of substances. It is also used for measuring specific rotation, concentration international sugar scale of optically active substances. Polarimeter is ideal for pharmaceutical, food and beverages, sugar, cosmetics, oil refinery, chemical industries also scientific research studies.
Contech Digital Polarimeter is a fully automatic instrument and eliminates the need for manual adjustments thus offering a high degree of measurement precision.
- Measures optical rotation, specific rotation, concentration and sugar content.
- Based on Optical Null principle.
- Multiple readings and calculation of average value and standard deviation.
- Measurement of dark samples upto 1% transmittance due to adjustment of high voltage supply to the detector in accordance with the darkness of sample.
- RS-232 interface.
- Large backlite LCD display